Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello

Well I am back. I haven't had time to come and update here but I had a wonderful time in Melbourne. Only had Friday and Sunday afternoon to look around. On Friday we went to the Stitches and Craft show and on Sunday afternoon we went and had a look at Eureka 88 and what a view. Then we had tea and walked back to our accommodation via the Flinders street railway station and saw the gorgeous horses and carriage but didn't have a ride. We had a great time but my mum paniced when I told her we walked the streets at night.
Since I have been home life has been as busy as before I went away and now I am just catching up on things and just realized it is nearly easter and I am going away again gee time flies.
Well got to go bill paying is calling will check back in later.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment